Under the direction of the Branch Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for executing the marketing strategies and duties developed by the Branch Marketing Manager and/or individual sales representatives (Loan Officers). Additionally, the Marketing Coordinator will provide ad hoc assistance to members of the team to support their unique, individual marketing needs.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for assisting multiple marketing duties including website development/maintenance, search engine marketing (SEM) & search engine optimization (SEO), email marketing, creating advertisements for print as well as digital mediums, social media marketing, event coordination, and more. They will have the opportunity learn and grow their proficiency in marketing and business development through multiple mediums, in a fast-paced, constantly-changing environment.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ Years of experience creating virtual and/or print marketing collateral (a portfolio of recent work will be requested if interview is scheduled)
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Adobe Dreamweaver a plus
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Experience with Social Media marketing
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and/or Adobe InDesign
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or related field
- Experience creating marketing media in a mortgage and/or financial services environment
- Ability to analyze marketing and/or website data to form opinions on how to improve performance
- Experience in working with Wordpress websites and CRM
- Proven ability to create effective advertising messages through the act of writing creative ad copy, articles/newsletters, email communications, website content, and/or other related marketing material
- Fast, willing learner.
- Ability to take ownership of projects with minimal supervision.
- Creative thinker able to identify marketing opportunities and convey them to sales representatives and management.
- Ability to juggle multiple concurrent projects at a time from inception to completion.
About Service First Mortgage & The Davidson Group:
The Davidson Group is the highest grossing (units & volume) branch of Service First Mortgage. Additionally, Service First Mortgage-The Davidson Group has been voted the #1 Area Mortgage Team 16 years in a row by Reader’s Choice. The branch, led by nationally renowned originator Linda Davidson, is widely known as the local experts in the mortgage industry.
At Service First, our unique values serve as a compass for our actions and are the foundation of our culture.
- We empower consumers with responsible home loans that effect positive change in their financial freedom.
- We believe that financially secure individuals make for a safer, sustainable community.
- We promote innovation and are purposefully dynamic in our growth processes. We change, not just for the good of ourselves, but for the good of everyone involved.
- We hire people with the ability to think creatively, who use inspiration and imagination to solve problems by looking at them from unexpected perspectives; discarding the obvious, leaving behind the traditional modes of thought, and throwing away preconceptions.
- We hire people with the ability to question assumptions and offer solutions that seem impossible; take calculated risks; take what might be seen as a problem and turn it into an opportunity; are able to bring paradigm shifts in product, processes or systems because of their thoughts and new ways of thinking; give feasible ideas and not just tangent thoughts.
At ServiceFirst, extraordinary customer service is our number one priority. As a full-service mortgage banker approved with Fannie Mae, Ginnie Mae, HUD, and VA, we are fully equipped to underwrite and close all our loans in house.
Established in 1997 and headquartered in Richardson, Texas, ServiceFirst Mortgage strives to live up to our name by providing a full range of mortgage financing services with employees who always put the customer first. We understand the vital role that our real estate community plays in our continued success and we hope to always give the same generous support that we consistently receive.
Our Core Values
Service First Mortgage provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Service First Mortgage complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.